As Funeral Directors we offer the following services:
- A 24 hour service, 365 days a year
- Attendance to all aspects of funeral arrangements
- Guidance on certification and registration of death
- Transfer of deceased from the place of death to the Chapel of Rest
- Liaison with Clergy, Humanists, Church, Cemetery, Crematoria, Doctors, Hospitals, Coroners (as required)
- Private Chapel of Rest
- Horse-drawn hearse, woodland burials and environmentally friendly funerals
- Organisation and distribution of floral tributes
- Printed service sheets, obituary notices and the local press
- Pre-arranged funeral plans
- Repatriation to and from abroad
- Full ‘in-house’ monumental masonry service
- Confidential advice concerning social and personal matters including the claiming of funeral grants.
- Recommended catering services
- Bereavement counselling service
If you would like any additional service not listed above, please contact us, we will be happy to discuss and assist the arrangement of any further requirements.
Any questions about funerals?
Please contact us for more information and advice